Why you? Why now?
Are you a consultant without a website? Or do you have a website that isn't up to the quality you feel comfortable with? Or one that doesn't generate new patients on a daily or weekly basis the way websites of other practitioners seem to?
Fast disappearing are the days when a steady stream of private referrals from GP's and insurance providers could be relied upon.
As employers cut back or withdraw private health insurance as a benefit, the market for many areas of private elective treatment is under pressure.
And as standardised insurance company tariff allowances for many procedures fail to cover the real costs overseas territories are taking up a growing share of the UK's domestic private medicine market.
Like it or not, your private practice and your wider career will increasingly rely on your internet presence.
Websites that work hard.
- Integration with existing IT systems
- Manage your own content simply and easily
- Patient information resources, from videos to downloadable leaflets
- News feeds
- Search Engine Optimised design & content
- Appointment & Rx request forms
- Online medical referral forms for GP’s
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Hosting and own domain email addresses included
- Bespoke graphic design
- Website visitor statistics and analysis
- Multi language and multi territory websites
Time is a commodity we could all do with more of. The consulting room is sometimes less than the ideal place for patients to absorb all the information you'd like them to have. Important questions will occur only later. Things are forgotten. Leaflets mislaid. A website is a useful repository for information that can be accessed by the patient and absorbed at their own pace.
- Medical needs and questions don't keep office hours
- Infirmity or language barriers make many patients more comfortable with email
- A website is capable of answering many of the dozens of basic questions patients would otherwise call with, or more often worry over
- Reduces admin workload
- Appointment management
Your website is and will remain a permanent part of your medical career, so there is a good chance that our relationship as the people who host, update and develop your internet activities will be a very long one.
We We offer two pricing approaches for our website design services:
All–inclusive: Where you pay a nominal fee upfront and an ongoing monthly fee. This is the option to take if you want the convenience of a fully managed service. The package includes; Hosting, email, all technical support, regular design changes and updates of site, search engine optimisation, managing marketing campaigns and reports and statistics. These packages start from just £999 upfront and £29 per month.
Pret a Porter: Our one time fee model. Usually for more complex projects requiring bespoke technology or for practices where ongoing management and services can be handles by in-house web experts.
There's no obligation. Just call us and we'll happily give you a price quote. Or fill in our enquiry form.